Bagues | Édition Homme
Don't know your ring size?
Get your Free Ring Sizer!
With a ruler and a piece of string/ribbon :
1. Wrap a string or ribbon that doesn't stretch around the base of your finger
2. With a pencil, mark the point where the string completes a circle
3. With a ruler, mesure the length of the string from the extremity to the mark
4. You'll find your ring size with the circumference of your finger on this chart! If your result is in between to sizes, chose the larger one for more comfort.
With one of your ring :
1. Chose one of your rings that fits your finger comfortably
2. Using a ruler, mesure the inside diameter.
3. You'll find your ring size with your ring diameter on this chart. If you hesitate between two sizes, we suggest you chose the larger one for more confort.