This audacious version of a dôme ring features a black and white enamel geometric pattern for a fun and eye-catching look.
Gold Plated Stainless Steel (covered by a thick layer of 18 karat Gold)
Why do we love it so much? Stainless Steel is a high quality material. Gold Plated Stainless Steel is also much more resistant. The plating adheres better on Stainless Steel than Sterling Silver (Vermeil). Your jewelry stays beautiful and shiny with minimal care. You will no longer have to worry about the plating fading.
If you sometimes forget to remove your rings, this model is a better alternative to vermeil for you.
Although contact with water will not affect the colour of your gold-plated stainless steel jewelry, it is recommended that you avoid contact with soap, hand sanitizer, moisturizer, and any household cleanser for long-lasting preservation.
Internal diameter (MM)
With a ruler and a piece of string/ribbon :
1. Wrap a string or ribbon that doesn't stretch around the base of your finger
2. With a pencil, mark the point where the string completes a circle
3. With a ruler, mesure the length of the string from the extremity to the mark
4. You'll find your ring size with the circumference of your finger on this chart! If your result is in between to sizes, chose the larger one for more comfort.
With one of your ring :
1. Chose one of your rings that fits your finger comfortably
2. Using a ruler, mesure the inside diameter.
3. You'll find your ring size with your ring diameter on this chart. If you hesitate between two sizes, we suggest you chose the larger one for more confort.